Selling Rhode Island™ means so much more than selling real estate
In 2012, broker/owner Greg Dantas opened RI Real Estate Services with one simple goal:
To partner clients in Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts with local Realtors who live in the communities their clients want to buy or sell in.
What started as a single office in historic downtown East Greenwich has grown to multiple offices throughout Rhode Island. Now, with more than 150 licensed real estate professionals and six locations across the state, RI Real Estate Services is one of the fastest-growing and top-ranked independent real estate firms in Rhode Island.
We have offices in North Kingstown, East Greenwich, Narragansett, Cranston, North Providence and Jamestown.
Our clients, our communities… building relationships that last far beyond the real estate transaction
We rely on relationships.
Your relationship with your realtor and our company means everything to us.
As professionals who live in the communities where we work, we are focused on supporting our local neighborhoods. When we are not working, you can find us in the community sponsoring little league teams, helping to support charitable causes and working to make a difference.
Selling Rhode Island™ means much more than real estate. We are part of the fabric of the communities we work and committed to ensuring they are great places to live.
At Rhode Island Real Estate Services, we show you:
- A fast and effective way to sell your home without it taking over your life.
- How to turn the least desirable feature of your home into a major selling point.
- How to price your house to ensure maximum profit and attract qualified buyers.
- And more!
In addition, we provide:
- Buyer and seller representation by licensed, professional, award-winning Realtors working on your behalf.
- Relocation assistance to help your move go smoothly.
- Referrals to home inspectors.
- Referrals to local, trusted contractors for all your needs.
- Staging services, including interior decorating and/or painting to help your home appeal to a wider audience.
- Referrals to professional legal counsel for real estate matters.
- Referrals to lenders experienced in your unique financing situation.
- Recommendations to movers we know and trust.